Highlights of exhibition
- There are 70,000 museum exhibits in the repositories of Valga Museum.
- From postal stations to the railway. The development of transport in Valga County.
- The darker side of history: an exhibition on deportation to Siberia and the life there.
- Silver and coin collection in the former bank vault.
- The staff of Valga Museum collects, preserves, studies and introduces the cultural heritage of Valga County.
- Events and people. History of the town and county of Valga.
- A look at the nature of Valga County. Have you seen a mammoth’s tooth?
- Prehistory in Valga County: axes and bones.
- Life in the Soviet era – from curlers to the travelling red flag.